Benefits to Members
To provide library clients with the benefits of projects which are designed to provide fast and efficient access to the province’s library/information resources.
To participate in the planning, organization and management of cooperative projects.
To demonstrate to the public and to provincial and municipal officials that the librarians and libraries of Manitoba can provide a leadership role in building a public information network which contributes to the long-term economic goals of the community.
How does a Library join the Manitoba Library Consortium Inc.?
- Any library system or library in Manitoba which actively supports the purposes of the Consortium may become a member of the Consortium by completing a Membership Application Form and paying the membership fee.
- Upon completion of the application form, the Library will be invoiced for the appropriate fee based upon class of membership and annual budget of the library or library system.
How does a Library renew their membership?
- Membership renewal notices are sent out early in the membership year which begins 1 July.
- To renew, complete the membership form and click the box for “Renewal.”
- Remember to complete all contact information to ensure that you continue to receive important communications.
For further information, please contact:
MLCI Membership Director
c/o Library Administration
University of Winnipeg
515 Portage Ave
Winnipeg MB Canada R3B 2E9
Fax membership form: (204) 783-8910 – c/o MLCI